My Blog Creation Workflow
The Tools and Techniques I Use to Blog Daily
I've been blogging for a few years now, and I've developed a workflow that works well for me. It's a simple process that helps me stay organized and productive.
Here are the steps involved in my blog creation workflow:
- Brainstorm ideas. I start by brainstorming ideas for blog posts. I usually do this by coming up with a list of topics that I'm interested in writing about. Not only that, but I also look for trends and news stories that, I think, would be relevant to my audience.
- Save ideas to Drafts. Once I have a few ideas, I save them to the Drafts app on my Mac or iPhone. This app is great for storing ideas quickly and easily. I can also add notes and tags to my ideas, which helps me keep track of them.
- Create a new sheet in Ulysses. When I'm ready to start writing, I open up Ulysses and create a new sheet for my blog post. Ulysses is my favorite writing app because it's distraction-free and has numerous features that make writing easier.
- Write the blog post. I start by writing a rough draft of my blog post. I don't worry about making it perfect at this stage, I just want to get my thoughts down on paper.
- Edit and polish the blog post. Once I have a rough draft, I go back and edit and polish it. I make sure the grammar is correct, the sentences are clear, and the overall flow is good.
- Add images and formatting. Once I'm happy with the content of my blog post, I add images and formatting. I use Jasper.ai Art to create my images, and I use Ulysses to add formatting to my text.
- Publish the blog post. Once I'm finished with my blog post, I publish it to Medium or my website. I usually publish my blog posts on a weekly basis.
This is my basic blog creation workflow. It's simple and effective, and it helps me stay organized and productive.
Here are a few tips that have helped me improve my blog creation workflow:
- Set aside time to write. I try to set aside time to write every day, even if it's just for 30 minutes. This helps me stay in the habit of writing and ensures that I'm always working on new blog posts.
- Use tools that help you stay organized. I use a variety of tools to help me stay organized, including Drafts, Ulysses, and Jasper Art. These tools help me keep track of my ideas, write more efficiently, and create beautiful blog posts.
- Don't be afraid to experiment. I'm always experimenting with new ways to improve my blog creation workflow. I try new writing techniques, new tools, and new ways to format my blog posts. This helps me find what works best for me and keeps my blog posts fresh and interesting.
I hope this blog post has given you some ideas for improving your blog creation workflow.
If you appreciate my content and want to show your support, you can do that here. 🙏🏽
Let’s keep the conversation going…. Comment below or message me.
Euri Giles | Clareifi on the — me.dm instance of Mastodon 🦣